Lets discuss why raw apple cider vinegar is seriously so amazzzziinngggggg. Its not only good for the internal but the external as well.
*Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits*
1. Apple Cider Vinegar can naturally remove bad smells. If you have a room like the bathroom that stinks really bad fill a shallow bowl and place the bowl near the strongest odors. Leave it until the smell goes away.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar is great for getting rid of dandruff and making your hair have a natural shine. The vinegar helps to stop yeast from growing which is a major cause of dandruff. To make place 2-3 tbs of ACV inside of a glass of water + pour inside your hair while showering. You can also place half part acv & half part water inside of a spray bottle plus spray on your scalp and allow to sit for a hour then rinse to really get rid of a dandruff issue. This will also add volume to your hair naturally.
3. You can use Apple Cider Vinegar instead of toxic harsh chemicals to clean your home. ACV naturally has antibacterial properties and will work wonders on keeping your house clean. Mix half ACV with half water inside of a spray bottle. Feel free to also add 3-4 drops of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide(be careful when using food grade hydrogen peroxide it can burn the skin if not diluted properly) this mix will really create a powderful disinfectant.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar works wonders for the skin. It helps to stabilize the ph and it removes the bacteria on the surface of the skin. You can use ACV as a toner right after washing your face put acv on a cotton ball with water and spread on your face. You can also place ACV directly on acne spots to help fade them. Note: ACV has a very strong smell when you first apply but the smell will fade away.
5. If you have a bad sunburn Apple Cider Vinegar can help relieve the discomfort,stinging, and peeling. You will want to add 1 Cup of ACV to bath water and soak for 15 minutes or more.
6. Did you know you could use Apple Cider Vinegar as a natural deodorant? It contains many odor fighting properties. To use apply a small amount directly under your underarm area the strong smell will evaporate and eventually fade away.
7. If you have pets Apple Cider Vinegar is known to naturally fight fleas and keep them away. Check with your local vet before using the solution. To use mix half water and half ACV and massage into their fur and skin to help fight off fleas.
8. Wart removal. If you are dealing with warts Apple Cider Vinegar is known to be very effective with the removal of warts. To use soak a cotton ball in ACV plus secure or bandage the cotton ball on top of the wart and leave on overnight. NOTE: The area may sting, and swell due to the reaction to the ACV. The wart will fall off. Continue to apply the ACV for several days following to make sure the wart(s) don’t return.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar can be used as a natural way to remove stains and whiten your teeth. Rub ACV directly on your teeth allow to sit for up to 1 minute and rinse with water.
10. Apple Cider Vinegar works wonders for soothing an upset stomach. To use mix 1-2 tbs of ACV inside warm water and drink this will help with digestion, relieve gas, constipation and cramping.
11. Apple Cider Vinegar can help fight bad breath and smelly feet. Due to its bacteria fighting properties its known to help with fighting bad odors on the body by naturally balancing your bodies PH levels.You can gargle with ACV to help with a bad breath problem. To get rid of smelly feet simply add ACV to paper towel and wipe your feet.
12. If you have a rash or a super itchy area from a possible bug bite rub Apple Cider Vinegar directly on the area to help relieve the itch.
13. A great detox remedy to fight off a cold or sore throat is to mix 2-3 Tbs of Apple Cider Vinegar + Warm Water + 1 tbs of Raw Agave Nectar + a pinch of Cayenne pepper powder + Drink to soothe those symptoms. You can also gargle with ACV and warm water to relieve a sore throat. Drinking ACV in general helps to naturally detox your liver and cleanse the entire body, this will help keep your body in a healthy PH balance naturally fighting off illness.
14. Apple Cider Vinegar can be used to fade bruises. Rub ACV directly on the bruise area and the bruise will begin to naturally fade away.
15. Due to the natural enzymes found in Apple Cider Vinegar it can naturally fight off candida (yeast) overgrowth in the body. Mix a tablespoon of ACV with a glass of water and drink before each meal. This will help to kill and fight off intestinal yeast overgrowth. Raw apple cider vinegar will create a very unfriendly environment for yeast, and will also help to create a healthly intestinal flora.
16. Apple Cider Vinegar works great for cleaning the dirt and wax off of your fresh fruits & veggies. To use fill sink with water + add 1 + 1/2 Cup ACV and allow fruits/veggies to soak. You can also mix half water + half ACV inside of a spray bottle and spray directly on your produce and allow to sit for 10-15 minutes + rinse.
I love the brand Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar it is raw and unfiltered and has been the best brand I have found. You can find this brand at wholefoods or at www.vitacost.com for a discounted rate.
Thanks so much for reading. Share this blog with anyone you know who would benefit from using Apple Cider Vinegar.
** VEGAN Bath bombs just launched inside our online store! How EXCITING! Get ready to take your bathing experience to a new level! GRAB yours now>> Health Store
** Our Best-Selling Vegan Beauty Soaps are BACK IN STOCK! Here’s your chance to grab some while they’re in stock. Click here to order >> Health Store
** Our third batch of Vegan Deodorants SOLD-OUT in two weeks again!! OMG! Thanks SO much guys for your continued love and sweet support! I adore each of you!
PS. Pre-order is now available and will guarantee you get yours first when the new batch is complete! Visit the store to choose your favorites!
**You can also now watch inspirational videos + raw food tutorials on my Youtube channel. The Youtube page link is at the top of the website!
Hugs & Happy Health